Uttar Pradesh teenager injured after mobile phone explodes in his hand

close

UP teenager injured after mobile phone explodes in his hand

The boy said that he had bought the mobile only four months ago.

representative image.  credit: iStockphoto

A boy injured his fingers when his mobile phone exploded while he was talking to a relative on his mobile phone.

Himanshu, a resident of Hizampur village, said, “My mobile phone caught fire while I was making a call. It hurt my finger. I had bought the mobile from Amroha in August.”

He said that he had bought the mobile only four months ago and also showed the cash memo.

He was taken to the hospital and was discharged after first aid.

Further details were awaited.

Watch the latest DH videos

Watch the latest DH videos

Get a round-up of the day’s top news stories delivered to your inbox

We use cookies to understand how you use our site and to improve the user experience. This includes personalizing content and advertising. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy.

learn more i agree X

Source link

Leave a Comment